At Lily’s Secret Tea Room we have been offering the best Afternoon tea experience in the county for the last two years. Cream tea’s have been one of the most delightful aspects of our nations culinary heritage for hundreds of years.
Afternoon tea was the corner stone of the British Empire and has continued long after it’s inception.
Our Chef has remained faithful to the classic combination of finger sandwiches, scones and fresh sponge cakes. Our ingredients are painstakingly sourced, skillfully prepared and served fresh every day.
Make a reservation now, as places are limited.
Afternoon tea Staffordshire
Lily’s Secret Tea Room is located in Gnosall near Stafford. This rural location in the Staffordshire countryside make’s Lily’s one of the most picturesque tea rooms in the country.
Served on vintage crockery to reproduce the ambiance of days gone by, you can take your cream tea and think about how you are upholding a British tradition that has lasted for centuries.
If you live in the Staffordshire area and want to treat a friend or loved one to one of our specialty English cream tea’s or afternoon tea’s or our visiting the county, please make a reservation so that you are not disappointed.
Afternoon tea menu
Afternoon tea – £9.95 per person
- A choice of sandwiches from the menu
- A scone with jam & clotted cream
- A slice of cake from our counter
- A pot of tea for one or a cafetiere of coffee for one
Scone – £2.95
- Clotted cream
Scone – £1.95
Home baked cake – £2.00
- A slice of home baked cake (see our counter for our daily cake selection)
Hot puddings – £2.50
- A choice of one of our hot puddings (see our daily pudding specials)
- Served with ice cream or custard
Ice cream – £1.40
- A mini pot of local ice cream