Guest Blog from LMS weddings, Hiring a wedding coordinator for your special day
A wedding coordinator can help organise your wedding day and ensure that everything runs to plan so that you can enjoy your day stress free. They can take care of the tasks that you may not even have thought of.
Are you planning on having a marquee wedding? or perhaps you are hiring a rustic barn or country manor house for exclusive use. You may not have thought about it, but you really do need a wedding coordinator. … Let me tell you why:
Think about these 8 questions:
1. Who is going to direct your Guests from the wedding ceremony venue to the Reception venue?
2. Who is going to ensure that your Guests are together when it comes to group photographs, or sitting down for your meal?
3. Who is going to liaise with your Caterers when the Photographer over runs taking pictures and your food is about to be served half an hour or longer than you are ready?
4. Who is going to act as Toastmaster?
5. Who is going to check that the DJ has arrived and set up correctly?
6. Who is going to check that your Venue is set up to your requirements before you arrive?
7. Who is going to liaise with your Suppliers to check the finer details? (Perhaps even details that you may not even have thought of)
8. Who is going to help you to produce timeline and schedules so that the day runs smoothly and isn’t rushed or with big delays?
You may think that your Best Man or Usher can take care of the jobs in hand on the day, but that would then mean that they would miss out on enjoying your wedding day.
I can take care of every aspect of your wedding day, everything from checking all the finer details with your suppliers, to being there the day before your wedding to ensure that everything is in its correct place and nothing has been forgotten, through to being there on your big day to ensure that everything goes to plan.
For more information on how I can help as your wedding coordinator call me Lynda Smallman from LMS weddings today on 07980 679575